A Few Words
PROTXX is led by an accomplished team of IoT device and data platform engineers, clinical neurology practitioners and researchers, and digital healthcare business professionals, with extensive experience launching, growing, and exiting a variety of innovative enterprises in healthcare and related technology markets.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with Canadian operations based in Calgary, Alberta, PROTXX is supported by a well-established network of R&D, manufacturing, clinical pilot, economic impact analysis, and distributor partners in Canada, the U.S., and Europe.
PROTXX has been recognized with numerous industrial, academic, and government awards.
Developed by an
The PROTXX leadership team is an accomplished group of IoT device and data platform engineers, clinical neurology practitioners and researchers, and digital healthcare business professionals.
PhD – CEO & Founder
- 2016 “Pioneer in Healthcare Technology Innovations Award”
- CEO, Sales, Marketing, R&D. Six previous Silicon Valley start-ups (1 IPO, 5 M&A)
- BSc Physics & BSc EE, M.I.T. Ph.D. EE, Cornell University. M.Sc. Management of Technology, M.I.T. Sloan School.
- Seasoned IoT and SW engineer, product manager, and business unit executive
- Previously Silver Spring Networks, SAP, Oracle, Portera, TXU
- BS EE, Rice University. MBA Mgmt of Technology & Entrepreneurship, UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
PhD – Dir Platform Eng
- 23 years experience in advanced database, data analytics, mobile apps, and full stack SW platform development.
- R&D, prod dev, project mgmt. Financial services, wearables, industrial drones.
- PhD Comp Sci, Univ Hamburg. MS Comp Sci/Math, Univ of Technology, Munich.
Chief Financial Officer
- 25+ years experience as Silicon Valley CFO, COO, and CEO, developing and commercializing wide range of technologies and products (3 IPOs).
- MBA, Santa Clara University. BA in Mathematics and Physics, San Jose State University.
MD - Advisory Board
- Medical Director, Ctr of Excellence Ped Neurology, Dignity Health, Sacramento.
- Clinical Neurophys Residency, Children’s Hospital Mich. Ped Neuro Residency, Wayne State. Pediatrics Residency, Brookdale University Hospital, Brooklyn, NY. B Med, B Surgery, Pune University.
Want to see how your practice can change?
Work with us
We’d love to see how your healthcare organization can leverage our innovations to enhance in-clinic and remote patient care.
Contact our team